Thursday 13 October 2011

You know you’re kinky when…

Now, I know that kink is a many-splendoured thing, with as many facets and forms of expression as there are stars in the sky...

...but I was lying in bed the other night, and I started thinking about things that my own kink made me see just a little bit differently to a non-kinky person. A few are listed below; I’ll no doubt jot others down as and when they pop into my naughty little mind.

You know you’re kinky when...
  • Somebody says they’re ‘all tied up’ and you automatically think of something else entirely.
  • You evaluate an item’s potential for spanking, bondage and/or fucking purposes when shopping for furniture.
  • Innocuous household objects like spatulas, hairbrushes, clothes pegs and slippers give you a giddy little feeling inside.
  • School uniform shops always catch your eye even though you don’t have kids at school.
  • You wonder about people who talk about being degraded, humiliated and beaten as if they were exclusively bad things.
Readers are of course welcome to share their thoughts on the above, or to provide any other naughty examples they can think of xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment