Monday 21 November 2011

Ooh, not the cane, Sir!

My naughty bottom has been punished with many things, but never, to date, with the cane. That, though, is soon to change, as my better half has just ordered one.

I'm a little afraid – as any girl facing the prospect of a caning should be – but I'm far, far more excited. I've seen plenty of videos where girls are caned, and it looks wonderful. It's been ordered now, and it's simply a matter of waiting for it to arrive. The wait itself is a turn-on. It's as if I'm sitting outside the Headmaster's office, acutely aware that strict punishment for my misbehaviour is inevitable... my skirt will be going up and my knickers coming down, and the fearsome rattan will be applied to my bare bottom, whether I like it or not...

I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck girl as you would soon be feeling the searing pain / sting of the rattan cane on your gorgeous bare buttocks. You must stay down and take your punishment like a young lady.

    ReplyDelete