Monday 5 December 2011

Brrr!

 

I live in England and the weather has taken a decided turn for the chillier here (although the picture above is still a slight exaggeration at present). Should one need to venture out, scarves and hats and stockings and thick coats are very much the order of the day. I’m sure the same is true in many other northern hemisphere places.

I mention this for two reasons. One, I hope that my readers, wherever you may be, stay nice and warm this winter. Two, I can imagine few things nicer (and more warming) on returning home from the icy tundra than a good, long, bare bottom spanking. I’m picturing a nice, red, glowing pair of squirming cheeks...

...and I very much hope that I am given just that in the very near future by my dear Better Half x

No comments:

Post a Comment