Friday 7 February 2014

Love Spanks 2014: You know you need this


Love Spanks 2014 is here! You’ve tasted us, and now you get to sample free stories from top F/F authors. Please visit Governing Ana for the prize list, sign-up sheet, and free books. You can win from a prize pool valued at over $1,000, including a Kindle Fire or Nook HD, just for commenting!

Many authors will also offer a contest on their individual blogs. Your comment on their blogs automatically enters you in both the main contest and the individual contests!

What’s the catch? Absolutely nothing! We love writing for you and want to thank you for your readership. Perhaps someone might get a spanking or two for reading such naughty blogs, but that’s a reward rather than a catch, right?



Like these events? Want to support your friendly F/F authors? Become a Love Spanks Ambassador! In exchange for promoting this event, you will receive one extra prize entry, AND you are still eligible to participate and win prizes! To find out the details, send an email to tarafinneganromance@gmail.com, with the subject line “Love Spanks Ambassador.”

Like Love Spanks on Facebook!
Tweet #lovespanks on Twitter!
Visit Saturday Spankings for more snippets!

*****

Hi! I am so proud to be part of this wonderful event, and I hope you’re having a great time reading so much F/F fiction :) My contribution is an extract from my WIP spanking romance, Meeting Venus. Emily is a talented artist, but she doubts herself and doesn’t make the most of her ability. Her lover Charlotte introduces her to spanking as an erotic pleasure and as a motivating tool. In this chapter Emily is at a party hosted by Charlotte, having promised (but failed) to enter an art contest.

*****

Charlotte was her usual dazzling self, gliding round the room with effortless grace, lighting the place up and lightening the hearts of everyone she spoke to. But I knew that things would be different once the party was over and she had me to herself.

Sure enough, as soon as the last guest was gone the atmosphere changed, as if a winter chill had swept through the room.

“So,” she said, her voice cool, “suppose you tell me exactly why you skipped that contest? I thought we had discussed that it was a great opportunity. I was under the impression that you were all set.”

I looked down at my feet, suddenly feeling childish, and resentful for being made to feel that way. I didn’t want to be having this conversation. I wanted to be wrapped in Charlotte’s arms, thrilling at her closeness. I wanted to bathe in her smile, that beautiful starburst that lit my senses. I wanted her to be proud of me. Anything but this. “I’ve been too busy...” I muttered into my chest.

“You’ve had plenty of time and opportunity. Try again.”

“I...”

A long, defeated sigh.

“It’s too hard. I’m... just not as good as you think I am.”

Charlotte strode towards me. As she approached I fiddled with a wine glass on the little table next to me, running my index finger to and fro on its rim, wishing foolishly that a guest would return and take her attention off me.

“That’s just another excuse, and one I’m getting sick of,” she said, taking my wrist and lifting my hand from the glass. “I’ll tell you what the problem is, Emily. You are lazy. You want reward without the effort. You are a lazy girl, just as surely as a girl who skips her chores around the house, and you use a lack of confidence as a cover.”

Stung by Charlotte’s slight, my eyes flashed up to meet hers. “It’s not like that!” I snapped. “I just... I can’t do it.”

“You can do it, Emily. You just need to discipline yourself to do it. Creative people still have to work hard like anyone else. If you were a writer you would have to draft things. Even Shakespeare’s stuff wouldn’t have come out perfect first time, would it?”

I gave a little shrug. “It might have.”

“No,” she said. “It wouldn’t have. And you shouldn’t expect your art to be perfect first time either. Is that what they taught you at art school? That you didn’t have to try? That inspiration would just hit like a bolt of lightning and move the brush around for you?”

“No...” I answered sullenly, sounding the part of a child for good measure. I had a very strong urge to kick my toe on the floor. Or at least kick off the strap heels I had worn all evening. Get out of that dress, take off my makeup. I didn’t feel like being glamorous. I lowered my gaze and spoke to Charlotte’s chest. “They taught us... that you have to struggle with a piece. That you have to work on it, through good and bad, until it’s resolved.”

Charlotte, I had learned, had a way of saying a great deal with a nod. She gave one of those nods, then strolled over to the sofa.

“I think you had better fetch me the hairbrush and get over my knee.”

My stomach did a swan dive to somewhere near my feet. The hairbrush… I had only been given it once before but that had been plenty enough to make me dread its return. That I didn’t want to fetch it – that everything inside of me demanded I didn’t – seemed, in the glare of Charlotte’s anger, as irrelevant as the temperature on Saturn. And so I brought it to her and clambered mutely into position across her lap. Before I had settled, and without a word, she yanked my dress up round my waist with a disarming roughness. Oh, this was too real and too awful. The feeling I had as a ten-year-old when I put a ball through the kitchen window and was bawled out by my parents as the stupidest girl in the world? I would have rather lived that moment a hundred times over than feel this.

“On the bare from the start this time,” and she slipped her thumbs under the waistband of my knickers and eased them down to my thighs. “This is going to be a very direct and, I imagine, a very unenjoyable reminder that the decisions we make have consequences.”

“Please...” I whined, knowing that it was too late to avert the inevitable but unable to help myself from trying. I didn’t want a spanking. Not one like this. I wanted to climb into bed and bury myself under the covers; to hide from everything and just be left alone.

The back of the hairbrush was smoothed over my bottom cheeks, its coldness like a threat. I closed my eyes in anticipation and clutched a cushion tightly to myself, wishing to the pit of my aching stomach that I had just worked on that stupid painting, entered that stupid contest.

Time, I learned in the first few seconds of the spanking, had dimmed the memory of my last taste of the hairbrush. The reality of the experience – the scorching, all-consuming physicality of it – was brought emphatically back to me as Charlotte pounded the brush against my bottom with a quickness and intensity that spoke of controlled fury. I gasped, my eyes thrown wide open in shock; I yelped, I bucked; and all the resentment and frustration that had built up inside came bursting out in screamed, half-insensible oaths.

“You’ve earned this, Emily,” she coolly scolded, her cut-glass accent impeccable even as she breathed heavy with effort. “And you’re damned well going to be sorry when I’m done giving it to you. You might not care about your career, but I do.”

Somehow Charlotte’s composure made it all worse. I wished she would shout at me, call me a naughty girl, lose her temper. But no matter how angrily she snapped the hairbrush down her voice remained infuriatingly measured, and the litany of chastisements she reeled off made me feel all the more ridiculous as I kicked and bawled like a child.

And then for the longest time there was nothing but the awful, repetitive clap of the hairbrush, the pain that coursed through me, the hot tears that ran down my face. And, most powerfully of all, the most bitter, heartfelt regret. Charlotte, I knew deep down, was right to be punishing me. She believed in me, even when I didn’t believe in myself. She wanted me to become what I was capable of becoming. And now she was giving of herself, just as she always did: she was giving me something I needed, as an act of love.

Afterward, when I lay cradled in her arms, I cried still, but these tears were different to the violent ones that came during the spanking. I wanted to speak, to express how I felt, but I didn’t trust myself to use the right words. As if she could read my mind, Charlotte stroked my hair and whispered sweet little things about her beautiful girl.


*****

Thanks for reading! I really hope you enjoyed it, and I’d love to hear what you think. If you’d like to answer a question, I have one: would you go to get the hairbrush, like Emily did, even though you really didn’t want a spanking?

109 comments:

  1. What a wonderful excerpt, Penny! I love everything about it, but let me just pick one thing to say worksworksworks: the wine glass. Yum. <#

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it, Emily! And thank you very much for the flowers - they're lovely <3

      Delete
  2. Great story, Penelope. In answer to your question, yes, I would go get the hairbrush, like Emily did. Emily probably realizes the spanking would be worse if she didn't obey by bringing the brush.

    Kesummer69 (at) gmail (dot) com
    VIP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kelsey! I really appreciate your reading my piece.

      It's been so interesting to read the various responses to my question, as each reveals something of the kinky psychology of the respondent. (Don't worry, I'm not making a file) :D

      I have to say that I'm another who would fetch the hairbrush, even though my stomach would be doing loops: not because I was afraid of more severe punishment but because I would be feeling sorry for disappointing (and upsetting) Charlotte.

      Delete
  3. Very good job penny ... see what you are capable of when you put your heart into it .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your story, your book will be great!! Thanks! Yes, if I was told to get the hairbrush I would, as slowly as possible though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot something...

      SH VIP
      shavro6 @ gmail.com

      Delete
    2. Thank you, SH - you're very kind :)

      And lol, I can just picture you trudging as slowly as you could, sad little face looking down at the carpet.

      Delete
  5. Penny, I'm thrilled you finally joined the Love Spanks fun! Also honored you chose this event to showcase part of your WIP. Your writing shows so much heart and love, and it's wonderful to see this side of your writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ana! It's been a real pleasure. Thank you for inviting me to be part of this great event :)

      Delete
  6. If the power transfer is complete, then one's desire is irrelevant and getting the brush is no longer a matter of choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quite so, Ken! I do so enjoy that sensation; the nullification of one's will. So liberating.

      Delete
  7. What a wonderful excerpt!! Very well written. I don't know if I would have had the courage it must have taken Emily to bring the hair brush for a spanking but she knew she was wrong and needed to atone for her behavior. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Arleen :)

      You are absolutely right that Emily knew she was wrong: that's the crux of the matter. And yes, it takes courage to consent to something that will cause you physical pain.

      Less courage for painsluts like me, but still... ;D

      Delete
  8. Very enjoyable! I would reluctantly do as I was told. No need to make things worse.
    Alyssa
    amhart602@gmail.com
    VIP AMB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alyssa!

      Mm... there's something so powerful, so intoxicatingly erotic, about that 'not wanting to make things worse', isn't there? And the accompanying sense of reluctant compliance... yum.

      Delete
  9. Nice job, Penny--I enjoy your stories --I would probably do what Emily did -- I'm an adventurous kinda gal. Nice job.
    Vi LaNance
    vilanance@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, I know just the sort of adventurous you mean :D

      Thanks very much for the compliments - I'm so glad you enjoy my stories!

      Delete
  10. I would've gotten it because something worse would've followed! Thanks for the excerpt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olivia, you say that as if it's a bad thing. :D

      Delete
    2. I'm with Ana on this one, I must say! But I'd still have fetched the brush on this particular occasion because I'd be feeling so darn guilty about letting Charlotte down. Ah, kinky love.

      Thank you for reading, Olivia :)

      Delete
  11. I would probably try to talk my way out of it first. But, in the long run, I would get the hairbrush and probably something else because I argued!
    mrenn@nycap.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Marybeth, now you're getting me imagining all sorts... yummy! :D

      Delete
  12. Oh yeah I would have gotten the brush sloooooowly but I would still go get it. Would not want to make it worse or earn extras. Loved the story. Looking forward to reading it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading, Renee! And you're clearly a very good girl. I'm sure that as a reward Charlotte would have tanned your bare bottom with that horrid brush just as much as you needed and not one swat more.

      Delete
  13. Maybe I would leave like I was getting the hairbrush and then hid in bed. Surely she would forget she sent you to get it.
    Soundslikefun13@Yahoo.com
    JC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! I don't think that would end well, JC... at least, if you didn't want the spanking of your life.

      Delete
  14. I would get the hairbrush, I wouldn't want to know what would happen if I didn't ;]
    Lonnie
    queensfrost@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You made me tear up. Even in this tiny piece, I could fee what Emily was feeling (and I would get the hairbrush but I would not want it either - that sucker hurts and not good!!). It's nice though to have someone that cares about you like this and loves you enough. I love that, to be loved enough. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's just exactly what I was hoping to convey, N - that feeling of love between Emily and Charlotte, that recognition within Emily that she is being spanked because she is loved. (Oh, just so much love between these two!)

      I enjoy the hairbrush, myself, but that's another matter xx

      Delete
  16. Great story and yes as it would be lest harsh than not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, TLB :) I really appreciate your compliment.

      Delete
  17. Wonderful story Penny. I really enjoyed this and love how you drew out the emotions/feelings in Emily. In answer to the question ... yes, I would get the brush. It would be so much worse otherwise!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    rozinhishands@gmail.com
    Amb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Roz! I'm so glad you enjoyed it.

      Interesting... another who would get the brush... clearly many naughty people around these parts :)

      Delete
  18. Yay, Penny's WIP!!! :D I could feel the disappointment and regret between them both. So tense, so much love. As for the question... I would, but reluctantly and with much regret.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, pao. I can just picture you now, retrieving the dreaded brush with such a sad little look on your face!

      Can I say 'yum'? Too late, I did. xx

      Delete
  19. Penny,

    Wonderful excerpt. So well written. Thank you.

    I would have tried to get out of it but in the end I would get the hair brush.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading, ronnie :)

      Mm... I like the mental images conjured up by 'trying to get out of it' but ultimately submitting. Much hotness.

      Delete
  20. Thank you Penny. I enjoyed your story.

    Hug,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very exciting. I don't know about the hairbrush, I hate wood.


    VIPAMB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So does Emily, Leigh... but it's for her own good!

      Hm. There's a rhyme there somewhere.

      Delete
  22. I have gone to fetch a hairbrush, even tho it was the last thing i wanted to do. I have learned, no sense in making things worse. I do love reading about a good hairbrush spanking...and i just did!
    abby amb
    nyfrog0@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks abby - that's really warmed me up inside :)

      I love the common sense attitude! It sounds like you've learned from painful experience...

      Delete
  23. "Cut glass accent" was just one of many things I adored about this passage. You write beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  24. She should fetch the hairbrush, it will be worse for her if she doesn't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She should, and it will indeed - not least in terms of that horrid guilty feeling in her tummy. Thanks for reading and commenting, Sally!

      Delete
  25. I love the emotional intensity of this piece! It felt so real for me. Would I go get the brush? It depends on who was giving the spanking.

    ~Jessica FF participating author

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jessica - I'm so glad it connected with you.

      "It depends on who was giving the spanking..." interesting! :D

      Delete
  26. of course I would go get the hairbrush- I was told to. authorjoellecasteel at excite dot com FF Amb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you're a very good girl, Joelle. I love the clarity of thought and purpose you have.

      I'd still spank you seven ways to Sunday, of course.

      Delete
  27. Thanks for sharing such an intense scene! Would I go get the hairbrush? Doubtful...even though I know it would be much worse if I didn't...wood is no good!!!! :D

    Blessings…
    Cat VIP Amb
    catsbrighteyes at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading, Cat :)

      I dread to think what would be used in place of wood on your bottom... and how severely it would be applied, in light of your disobedience!

      Okay, I say dread. I really mean love. ;D

      Delete
  28. I really enjoyed the excerpt! Would I want to get the hairbrush heck that thing hurts and I would try really hard to get out of it but I know it would only be worse on me if I didn't go get it! You can tell how much Charlotte believes in Emily's work and that by her punishing her will get her more motivated to do her work! I know I would definitely would do anything to avoid the hairbrush! Thanks for sharing
    amybowens34@yahoo.comd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd definitely do anything to avoid the hairbrush, eh? That has so much naughty potential... :)

      So glad you enjoyed reading!

      Delete
  29. Oh heck yes. Just holding a hairbrush makes my heart beat a little bit faster. Bring it on...great excerpt- You captured the essence totally! Get the brush or get it worse. :)

    Erzabet Bishop
    participating author
    erzabetwrites@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mm... that's the spirit, Erzabet! Good to know another hairbrush lover.

      You don't know how much I want a good hiding with a heavy hairbrush right now... writing these replies is making my spankneed go right off the scale.

      Delete
  30. Great excerpt! I don't think I'd get a hairbrush. I don't know if I could be on the receiving end. :-)

    kspatwriter@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Leigh! Aw, no hairbrush? You're missing out on so much ;D

      Delete
  31. Nice sneek peek
    Oh and to answer your question Yes because the one time I refused I was spanked until I was begging to go get the brush and then it last a little longer to make sure I would remeber it so advise to all just get the brush it is much worse when you don't.....Thanks for sharing with us
    Angel vip
    noangelalways@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh. Oh my. *fans self*

      Thank you for sharing such a hot story yourself, Angel - I'm imagining all kinds of lovely things now.

      Delete
  32. Enjoyed your excerpt. Yes, I would go and get the hairbrush. I am more submissive and I would do what I am told even if I don't want to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can understand that, Blondie. And I'm glad you enjoyed reading!

      Delete
  33. Nice snippet
    I'd say no

    bn100candg at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Awesome scene! No, I don't think I'd get the hairbrush. :)

    Scarlet Chastain, participating author

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sandra :)

      Another refuser! I dunno, it's as if you all don't like the idea of having your bare buns blistered with a heavy, hard object!

      Delete
  35. The hairbrush is not my friend. :P

    It was a good story through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, BP! I'm really glad you liked it.

      I'm not sure if the hairbrush is anybody's friend, to be honest - but oh, it feels so damn good :D

      Delete
  36. Wonderfully done. I'd have whined and tried to get out of it. Resulting in a second dose, and probably some corner time as well. Then I'd have gotten the blasted thing and whatever else I was told to get.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, if you are going to be a brat about these things, kitty... :)

      Delete
  37. Nicely done. I really understand that angst about our talent and ability to meet expectations because of all our fears.
    I am not sure about the hairbrush....maybe!
    Vip Amb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a big theme in the story, and an aspect of life I figure we can all relate to - I'm glad it resonated with you, Minelle.

      To hairbrush or not to hairbrush... it's too late to change your mind once you're having your buns beaten with it! (Poetic, I know).

      Delete
  38. I want to read more.....loved the excerpt! Hmm to get the brush or not...I would but I think if also been trying to think or talk my way into a lesser spanking.

    Sassytwatter VIP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, that's cute, Sassytwatter :) and I'm sure your appeal would have the desired effect. Maybe.

      Delete
  39. I loved this excerpt, Penelope. I'm all in favour of a bit of motivation every now and then :D Especially when the only constraints against achieving are a combination of low self esteem mixed with a good dose of procrastination.

    Would I get the hairbrush? Most likely I would.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you'd like it, too! ;D

      Thanks for the lovely comment, Tara. It would be so nice if life was like a spanking story, wouldn't it?

      Delete
  40. What a great excerpt, Penelope. I can't wait to read your entire book, "Meeting Venus."
    I am a Top and Dom to my beautiful wife Season so have never been in the position of fetching the hairbrush for a punishment. But if I were in a committed Domestic Discipline relationship where I had consented to being punished I would retrieve, albeit reluctantly, the hairbrush.

    Amb

    michaelthorn10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting from the Top/Dom perspective, Michael, and thanks for the kind compliment :)

      Mm... reluctant acquiescence to one's own spanking. There's something really hot in there.

      Delete
  41. I don't know what Charlotte and Emily have agreed to, but personally speaking I wouldn't agree to get the hairbrush in these circumstances. My gmail is alienchangeling, with the usual suffix.

    FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the thoughtful comment, Cara. And you're quite right: I haven't given you much to go on re Charlotte and Emily's relationship.

      I find it fascinating to think about the ways in which we are all unique and how people might react differently to the exact same situation. Me, I'd retrieve the brush with a heavy heart... much like Emily does. But then she's a lot like me.

      Delete
  42. Ooh, Penny! Yeah, the hairbrush is a nasty instrument, but Charlotte wants to make a strong impression on Emily. However, I'm not sure it's laziness as much as low self-esteem that kept Emily from entering her contest. Either way, Charlotte intends to make sure her lover understands she has enough faith and drive for the two of them, and she'll do whatever it takes to make sure Emily follows through next time. No excuses. Great snippet, and I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S., I really like your blog. I especially like the way you were able to give the roster box a slight pinkish hue to match your wallpaper. Very nicely done. I'm going to have to find out how you did that. Me like.

      Delete
    2. As for getting the hairbrush myself. Um, no. Don't think I would. Nope. Wouldn't be prudent. Hiding would be much more prudent.

      Delete
    3. Thanks for the great comments, Kathryn! I'm so happy that you like the snippet (and my blog) :)

      You're quite right: it's low self-esteem rather than laziness that is Emily's problem, and Charlotte is determined to help her achieve.

      Hiding... so cute :D

      Delete
  43. I really loved this, seeing so much of myself in Emily I could just picture myself wanting to kick my toe on the floor (I don't think I'd be able to stop myself from doing it :D), all set for a full-on brat-attack, but as much as I would want to fight it, in the end I would reluctantly get that hairbrush, all the time muttering to myself, cursing myself that I should have just written- um, I mean, painted, painted! ;)

    joanne amb

    yummycatt@aol.com xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad that the character resonated with you, Joanne - I must be doing something right! And oh yes, the inner battle between bratting and acceptance... and the sad, all-too-late recognition of the failures that brought you to this point!

      Still, never mind. There'll be plenty of time for regret when you're over a knee, panties down, having your bottom tanned.

      Thanks for the great comment :)

      Delete
  44. Oooh Penelope -- such a tense scene. Nicely done. I want to see what she paints now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Louisa :)

      Would it spoil the surprise too much to say she specialises in painting female nudes?

      Delete
  45. Penny - Omigosh! Before I comment on this post, I have to tell you I read your previous post and went to look at all those tiny little things. Those little knitted/crocheted(?) animals are adorable.

    Now, on to this excerpt from Meeting Venus. I truly cannot imagine myself willingly going to get that hairbrush. I had to go collect my own switch as a child. My grandma was bigger than me, otherwise she would have had a fight on her hands! Actually, given the right relationship dynamics, and having agreed to comply to such an order, honor would compel me to acquiesce. So, sigh, yes, in that case I would go get the blasted hairbrush.

    Thanks for contributing to Love Spanks 2014!

    Irishey - VIP Amb (FF - considering it)
    irisheysisle @ gmail .com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading and for commenting, Irishey! I'm glad you liked the teeny knitted animals <3

      And thanks for sharing your thoughts on my excerpt - I must confess you made me laugh with your self-refuting point about fetching the hairbrush!

      Delete
  46. I would get the hairbrush. And next time I would work on my art piece. :)

    FF

    ReplyDelete
  47. Great story Penny! :) Yes, I would go and get the hairbrush if asked. I'm pretty sure that I would not be happy, but I'd do it. Thanks for writing,

    Katie T
    robskatie@gmail.com
    VIP Amb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading, Katie! And I'd be more surprised if you were happy about it ;D

      Delete
  48. What a relevant story to me! I have been in art contests and totally relate to the feeling that you are not good enough. I think that I would get the brush out of fear of further punishment. Great story, thanks for sharing! Thecoverartisan@gmail.com amb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thanks for the great comment TCA - always good to know that my writing connects with people :)

      Delete
  49. In answer to your question, I would absolutely go get the hairbrush because add ons for not doing so are definitely not worth it. That being said, just once I'd like to be able to disappear and say "come and find me". lol However once I reappeared my a$$ would probably be broken(can your a$$ get broken)? Thanks for this excerpt. It was terrific.
    laurah2727@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if asses can be broken, per se, but they can certainly be beaten to the point (and past it) where they feel like they're on agonising fire, and their owners are sobbing, wailing, incalculably remorseful young things...

      And I rather fear that playing 'hide and seek' when sent for the hairbrush would make such a fate all the more likely! But then it sounds as if you know all this already, naughty girl :D

      Thanks for the lovely compliment - really appreciated xx

      Delete
  50. What a terrific excerpt! I would definitely grab the hairbrush! If not, the punishment might be worse, she might grab something different and it probably wouldnt feel as pleasurable! Or maybe it would. Who knows, sometimes i do enjoy being disobedient! hehe Loved this! Thanks for the tease! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot my email, sorry!
      shadowluvs2read(at)gmail(dot)com

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Shadow - you're very kind :)

      And that's the dilemma, isn't it? To be obedient and suffer/enjoy the hairbrush, or take a chance on an alternative punishment...

      Nice dilemma to have, all things considered!

      Delete
  51. yes id have to fetch brushy or shed double the spanks for our botties ouchies love and spanks,TImxx

    ReplyDelete
  52. Truly great! I love the fact that is not too harsh. Sometimes it gets too heavy for me, but yours is just the right measure and you can feel the love :)

    ReplyDelete