Monday 31 January 2011

I will not misbehave in class...

I got my detention last night as promised, and it was painful, humiliating, and thoroughly sexy.

Ready laid out on the bed was the uniform I was to wear, as selected by my 'teacher' (I have quite a range of schoolwear to choose from): a knee-length grey pleated skirt, long grey socks, white blouse, blue and yellow striped tie, maroon blazer (complete with school crest). All genuine schoolwear, as worn by genuine schoolgirls in genuine English schools, and all the more humiliating for it.

On my teacher's command I stripped out of my regular clothes, down to my bra and knickers, and dressed in my uniform.

Once suitably attired, I was given a good five minute telling-off, with all my (invented) scholarly misdeeds reeled off in a deeply disapproving tone. I'm afraid to say I managed to get myself into even more trouble with my sassy attitude during this part...

... so when I was taken over his knee for a hand spanking, the scolding continued in the same strict, belittling tone. I was spanked over my skirt, quite hard, perhaps fifty times. Any smack to my bottom is a good smack, but there are certain areas of my behind that just feel extra wonderful, and they weren't neglected.

My skirt was flipped up and I received many more spanks over my panties, and, at the bottom of my cheeks where my panties don't reach, several to my bare skin. By this point I was squirming and beginning to whimper that I was sorry, but my teacher (love him) was having none of it. After all, I was a bad, bad girl who deserved a good, sore bottom, and I was going to get one.

When the warm-up spanking was over, and I lay helpless across my teacher's knee, my bottom and legs were caressed for a few long, blissful minutes. And a loving hand slipped between my legs, and lightly teased my shamefully wet pussy through the thin cotton of my panties. Ohhhhh....

...and then I was put into the corner. No fair!

I'll spare you the rest of the details, save for mentioning that later on a wooden spoon was applied at length to my bare bottom. And that I was made to take my teacher's throbbing cock in my sweet little mouth. And that I was tied to the bed and taken hard from behind...

Sitting here the next day, my bottom still a little tender, I can say with confidence that I will definitely not be a naughty girl in class in future...

No comments:

Post a Comment