Tuesday 25 January 2011

A Naughty Little Writer writes

Hello and welcome to my blog! I hope to post the occasional interesting thing here*, and I hope that you will enjoy reading.

As the blog title suggests, I am an author of that naughtiest of genres, spanking fiction. It's a great little genre and lots of fun to write in. And it's hot. Even the words themselves – spanking fiction – give me a guilty little frisson of excitement, so I think I am in the right field.

I had my first work (Spank!, written with the delectable Becky Sharpe) published on the Kindle in 2010 and I have lots of ideas for new stories that I am working on right now. I'll do my best to keep you up to date with any new developments, and I promise not to post about boring things like the variety of coffee I had this morning or my cat's unique and charming proclivities.

All are welcome to comment freely. If you've read any of my stories I'd love your feedback (good or bad), and if you haven't I'd like to hear from you anyway. (That, after all, is the whole beauty of the internet: rather than a one-way broadcast stream, it's a multi-directional communication medium). If you're into reading about spanking, or into spanking itself, then I hope you'll pop in and say hello from time to time.

Okay, that's my first post written – see you soon, and be naughty!

*You never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment