Thursday 22 March 2012

Penny throws a tantrum


Penny was an angel when she was good, her Daddy always said. The loveliest little girl there ever was. But of course little Penny wasn’t always good. In fact she was really quite naughty, really quite often.

A bright spring Thursday in March was one of those days. Penny had been bratty all day and her long-suffering Daddy was growing ever more exasperated with her. The final straw was a tantrum she threw when she was told that no, she couldn’t have a snack before dinner. The little madam stamped her feet, called her Daddy a meanie who never let her do anything she wanted, said that if she couldn’t have jelly worms then she didn’t want ANY dinner at ALL, then stomped over to the fireplace and sat pouting, a sour expression darkening her little face. Here’s what happened next, in naughty little Penny’s own words...

*****

“You can pout all you like, young lady!” Daddy said crossly. “You’re not having jelly worms and spoiling your appetite, and that’s final!”

I frowned at Daddy because I was cross at him.

“You may think you’re all grown up, Penny Hasler, but believe me, my girl, you still have a lot of growing up to do. In fact if your behaviour today proves anything, it’s that you’re a VERY naughty little girl, and that you’re BADLY in need of a smacked bottom!”

“But Daddy!” I cried, “I am all growed up! I dressed myself this morning and poured my own cereal, and I can read nearly all the words on the cereal box!” But Daddy was too cross to listen. I wish Daddy would listen! My teddy bear Mr Hugs always listens. I even did my crossest frown at Daddy but it didn’t work. Daddy lifted me up by the arm and pulled me over to the big chair he likes to spank me on. I tried to get away but Daddy is very strong and he held my arm tight. He sat down and put me over his knee.

“Oh, please, Daddy!” I wailed. “I don’t wanna spanking!”

Daddy laughed. “Naughty little girls never do! But you need one, Penny, and by heaven you’re going to get one!”

And then Daddy pulled my dress up and my panties down, even though I didn’t want him to, because they were my favourite pink ones with Cookie Monster on, and he started to smack my botty. “Ow! Ow!” I cried, kicking my legs. “Please, Daddy! I’m sorry!”

But Daddy didn’t listen (AGAIN) and just kept spanking me. Daddy’s hand is big and hard and each spank hurt a lot. I started to cry when Daddy told me that I was grounded for a whole week. Being grounded makes me sad because I like to go out and play. “I don’t wanna be grounded!” I sobbed.

“I know you don’t, Penny,” said Daddy. “So I hope it will encourage you to think twice before acting up in future. And you’d better believe that if you persist in behaving like a brat you’ll be grounded for another week, too!”

I cried and cried the whole time Daddy spanked me. When he had finished spanking me and let me up I was very, very sorry for being so naughty. I tried to hide my face because I didn’t want Daddy to see me cry, but he lifted my chin up and brushed my hair away and wiped a tear from my cheek and said I was a very brave little girl. I thanked Daddy for my spanking and said I was sorry for being bad and he gave me a nice big hug.

Daddy pulled my panties up and told me to go stand in the corner. I like to do what Daddy tells me but I don’t like standing in the corner. It’s boring and silly. But I didn’t tell Daddy that because I know it makes him cross when I pout. I went to the corner and stood there for AGES, feeling very sad and silly, until Daddy said I could come back and sit on his lap. I love sitting on Daddy’s lap, so I clapped and smiled and skipped over to him.

And Daddy bounced me on his knee, and told me I was his best girl, and that all my naughtiness was forgiven, and that I could have ice cream later if I ate my dinner all up. And I smiled because I was happy. I love my Daddy so much!

26 comments:

  1. I liked the Cookie Monster part best!so cute.do you wear age-play costumes in real life to make you look like a little princess?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! I have some lovely dresses that I like to wear when I'm in the mood for 'little girl' ageplay, and lots of stuff like t-shirts and short skirts for when I'm being 'teen' Penny. And I've got loads of cartoon character panties that are perfect for any occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm curious about "teen penny" -because teen girls often act like brats but tend to be REALLY humiliated easily by their parents or authority figures. Plus they often act out by smoking and being naughty and deserve whatever painful consequences they get.
    does she have any school girl uniforms or plaid skirts with ties?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, absolutely not - I don't believe in school uniforms.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Penelope, You are so lucky to have a Daddy who loves you so much. He wants you to grow up to be a nice girl, not a naughty brat! So because he loves you he spanks your bare bottom, when ever he feels you need it! That does seem to be quite often!
    I expect that he has also bought a small thin cane specially for you when you are really naughty!
    I would also say that it is not up to a naughty girl to say that she will not wear school uniform , if your Daddy insists you do!
    Kent

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yet another excellent write penelope congratulations on that,and the character your father plays sounds perfect both caring and attentative to any deserved discipline you may require. The one point i would make however is that if the authority figure dealing with any misdemeanours is totaly in control of the situation, he will carry out any discipline regardless how much the recipient protests otherwise the young lady in question would not receive the best guidence along the road of her vital education.And your father figure character portrayed in this particular entry is doing just that.

    Correction Man.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was totally unrealistic. No one self respecting authority figure would ever allow you to pull your panties up for corner time.

    What cartoon characters do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes i almost forgot amongst all the praise i was giving you penelope,you have stated to the person above named Nick that you do not like school uniform; well we all know that is not the truth from your blog entries.So you will dress up in full uniform and attend my study so this matter can be addressed; no knickers will be required for obvious reason.
    Correction Man.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uh-oh - looks like my sneaky little fib didn't work!

    *sheepishly shuffles up to Nick*

    Um, Mr Nick, Sir... as you can probably tell I do wear school uniform really, and I have several different ones that my Daddy can put me in. Sorry I fibbed - I was just feeling...

    ...um, well... a bit cheeky...

    *smiles appealingly*

    ReplyDelete
  10. imreadonly2: ooh, let's see! *rummages through panty drawer*

    I have... Wonder Woman, Elmo, Minnie Mouse, Thumper (from Bambi), Daisy Duck, Spongebob Squarepants, Little Miss Naughty, Sylvester & Tweety, Yogi Bear, Paddington Bear, Fozzie Bear, Supergirl, She-Ra, pink ones with Cookie Monster on, yellow ones with Cookie Monster on, different pink ones with Cookie Monster on (he's my favourite), ones with cartoon lions on, ones with cartoon dogs on, ones with cartoon owls on, and my very least favourites, plain white ones with SPANK ME in big letters on the back.

    I've probably missed some.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Having admitted to your guilt you will now receive a well deserved 12 strokes of the cane SWISHHHHHHHHHHHH WHACKKKKKKK, hopefuly Nick will also take you in hand Penelope for blatently misleading him; enjoy the rest of your day young lady especialy the sitting down part.

    Correction Man.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh that's ok penelope (brushes your hair to the side) -I knew you were far too naughty to be telling the truth- but I hope you understand that I can't just let an incident like this slide- it's not all bad though-you have made me very happy in a way! You see, I've been just itching for a reason to throw you in the dungeon, and now you've given me a perfect one! It would be a pitty if the place didn't get any use after all! now I can give it ( and you) a real work out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whimper...

    I am really regretting that tantrum now. :(

    *looks nervously up at Nick*

    Wh-what are you going to do with me in the dungeon, Sir?

    ReplyDelete
  14. well it's just such a lovely place-theres bull whips, hair brushes, canes, chains to hang you from-a pillory, some various spanking machines, a rack, a lever that I can pull to electrify the chains and shock you, another lever that green slimes and gunges you or tars and feathers you, various tickeling instruments, I don't knw where to start! I'm like a kid in a candy store!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Noooooo-o!

    Not tickling! ANYTHING but that! :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. (do you mean you are doing a brear rabbit thing-teling me u hate it but u love tickle torture?)

    it's up to u little miss-my hand is on the button-do I send you down the trapdoor to the dungeon? or not? (are you gonna be a whining complaining bithching veruca? or a nice sweet little girl? save yourself or doom yourself? Veruca tends to doom herself)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aw, Brer Rabbit :D

    But no, I'm being quite serious - tickling is the very worst, meanest thing you could do to a Penny!

    And yet you'd really do that to me, down in the dungeon! Poor little naked me, chained up, pleading helplessly for mercy! And the tickling would just be a warm-up before you strapped me into a spanking machine and set it to 'blistering'...

    ...well, I'm not going down there, and that's final!

    ReplyDelete
  18. YOUNG LADY! You must show some dignity! You should at like a grown up if you don't wan't me to push this button! (secretly hope u don't tho!)-I have in my hand the "Big Book of Painful Consequences" and I'm taking it right down to the dungeon of doom if you keep acting up! There is a whole reeeeeally long chapter on Tickle torture/humiliation- and DON'T think I won't use it on a "sweet frilly cutsie little girl"! like you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh-and just so you know, the spanking machine won't be set on "blistering"-it will be set on "liquify"

    ReplyDelete
  20. You're silly and mean and horrid, and if you push that button I'll scweam and scweam, so THERE. Nyah nyah raasp!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Someones gonna take the veruca salt vacation-(puts finger on trapdoor button) PENELOPE! I also found out you got STRAIGHT Fs on your report card! in lite of all these failings I feel I must push the button. And when I do ..you will scweam like u n ever scweamed before.

    ReplyDelete
  22. ( your friends gather chanting HAHAHA ! GIVE HER THE BUTTON! PUSH THE BUTTON!NYAH NYAHH!-fuck!u have mean friends!)

    ReplyDelete
  23. oh and the tickle machines are set on EXTREME TORTURE MODE-I wonder what that means! I dunno-just seemed like a good setting to put them on-lets hope 4 your sake you win at the end of tbis story! If u don't..(shudders)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Extreme torture tickling! Such meanness!

    Okay, I give in! I'll talk! I'll do anything! Just, please, not the tickle torture!

    ReplyDelete
  25. such meanness? you think I'm a bad person don't you? That just makes me ..delighted! Just for that I'll crank the dial one notch higher -to " extreme tickle torture PLUS" -but don't worry, I'll only make you endure it for twelve hours. That's fair right? then the spanking can start.

    ReplyDelete
  26. No! You can't! You wouldn't--

    Eeeek! Stop it! *giggle* ha-ha-help! *squirm* no, please--! *giggle* noooo!

    ReplyDelete