Sunday 29 April 2012

It is fun, isn't it?


Hello, I’m back. My writing task is done, I’ve had a lovely couple of days off with my Better Half, and I’m all yours again.

(Actually, I’m not quite back up to fully naughty speed as I have something of a stinky cold, but I’ll do my best to get over it quickly).

Before I head bedward I would like to recommend two blogs that may be of interest to connoisseurs of female domination:

Improbable Fun (great name!) consists of an endless parade of hot little F/M vignettes, every one of which is accompanied by a great photo. (The picture above is a stingingly sexy example). If you need a fast femdom fix, look no further!

Consensual Spanking is – appropriately, given its owner’s nom de plume – a red-hot blog filled to bursting with spanking material. I’m sure the site will be familiar to many of you already, but if (like me) you are new to it, you are in for a sexy treat.

Two naughty blogs by two very naughty boys! I’ll have to give each of them a severe tongue-lashing when I’m feeling 100%. In the meantime, I’m going to hop back under the covers.

P.S. Maria Sharapova has just taught that bitch Azarenka an overdue lesson. Ha! Watching Maria win is just the sort of medicine I need xx

12 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your back Penny.

    Hope you get well soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Penelope. I look forward to the (tongue) lashing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting pic there, not often you see a martinet in use.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Might be best to properly get over the cold before lashing that tongue around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Dante! I'm at 90% naughtiness now, you'll be pleased to hear.

    Nick: I love your site - it's so cute! But you still deserve a good telling off. And a spanking, of course!

    Aunty Andrea: yes, it is unusual to see, isn't it? But I primarily chose the pic as I love the woman's expression. She's in charge and she's enjoying it...

    OFG: yes, Miss. I'll be sure to report to the school nurse for the all clear before I go out and play xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to apologise for keeping Penelope occupied with a writing task. The finished work was imaginative and well written and demonstrated great writing prowess and skill. I am sure that Penny will keep all informed as to how this project will develop. Her mind was, of course, focused by the threat of a sound spanking if she didn't meet her deadline. (Unfortunately she did meet it!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maria needs a spanking, much too much grunting on court.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Noooooo!

    (That's an elongated 'no', by the way, not a Scotticism).

    *throws herself in front of the lovely Miss Sharapova*

    ReplyDelete
  9. She may indeed be lovely, butt perhaps a good over the knee spanking will put an end to all that grunting. I'm a tennis player and all that shrieking on court is so distracting ! Her bottom is in need of some well deserved attention!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You don't find it arousing? I love it when she shrieks!

    I agree that her bottom is in need of attention, though... lots of tender, loving attention :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes indeed, it arouses me to the point of wanting to take Maria over my knee, lift her tennis dress and slowly pull her panties down to apply a good healthy dose of the paddle, then I'm sure she will have something to grunt about. Of course, there will have to be some TLC afterwords as she has a lovely bottom that craves gentle loving care:)

    I like your blog, keep up the good writing!

    Regards,
    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like these links
    Timmy

    ReplyDelete