Thursday 9 February 2012

On chalic'd flowers

After Tuesday's scholarly exploration of OTK spankings and experiential categorisation, I think it's time for a bit of culture. And so, with my best poet's hat on, I present a piece in that most celebrated of poetic forms, the limerick. (Hush, please):

How Many Swats to Give a Brat?

There was a young lady called Penny
Who frowned that she didn’t want any;
Her Daddy said, “Fine,
You’ll get ninety-nine!”
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! “Ow, Daddy! Too many!”

I thank you :D

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Now I have to think of another one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll be pleased to know that you distracted me into nearly an hour of failed attempts to come up with a better lymeric than the one you posted. Naughty girls have a natural talent for this, I suspect.

    Thanks for shaing the laugh!

    ReplyDelete