Thursday 20 December 2012

Fun for all the family

Stuck for something to do with the folks this Xmas? Want your ease of sitting to be decided on the roll of a dice? Got a thing for guys in top hats?

Then you need to play Kinkopoly!

A game of chance and skill for people who like things a bit twisted, Kinkopoly lets you realise that long-cherished dream of spanking and being spanked whilst pushing natty little figurines round with your finger.


Move around the board, collect your favourite kinks, and give and receive jolly good hidings as you go: the winner is the one who begs for mercy last!

No two games are ever the same, especially given the vagaries of the Chance and Community Chest cards...

Oh dear!

Oh yes!

Aww!

Kinkopoly – the most fun you can have with (some of) your clothes on! Available from all good sex shops and Wal-Mart.

(The wonders of a paint program and a silly imagination...) ;D

N.B. Any similarity to a popular ‘property trading’ board game is entirely coincidental.

8 comments:

  1. Very clever Penelope. I like the last Chance Card.

    Big Hug,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful holiday fun! I hope that is under a few Christmas trees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Joey and Aunty - I'm glad it amused!

    Definitely best with lots of players. I tried it out solo the other day and now I can't sit down. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this its very creative

    Timmy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What about the pieces that the players use? My favorite was always the race car. I suppose the new pieces could be a hairbrush, a paddle, a slipper or shoe, a cane, a strap, etc. and instead of going directly to jail, you would be sent directly to the corner...
    Any other ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It takes a beautiful mind to design such a game. There's a Wal-Mart down the street. I'm rushing to get mine now. But I think I'll need multiple personalities to really make a game of it.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol...VERY cute! Clever, too. Happy playing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for the nice comments! :)

    *hugs*

    I like those ideas, smuccatelli - can I be the slipper? And can I get the slipper? (That's an idea: the piece you play with could be the thing you get spanked with).

    ReplyDelete