Friday 16 December 2011

Seasonal spankings... one!

Hello spankers and spankees!

Sorry once again for the quietness. Fear not, I haven't been eaten by a penguin – I've just been run off my feet these last few weeks so blogging has had to take a back seat. Anyway, as the Christmas season is upon us I thought it would be nice to start a little series of lighthearted yuletide posts. And of course to feature a few pictures of naughty girls getting just what they deserve from Santa!

First up, it looks like this little girl has been naughty this year...


...so naughty in fact that I don't think a plate of cookies is going to make up for it.

I wonder what Santa is going to give her? Somehow, I rather fancy that it will involve putting the spoilt little madam over his knee, pulling the drop seat of her romper suit down, and spanking her bare bottom til it's just as red as his suit!

Update: Oh dear, it looks like I was right...

No comments:

Post a Comment