Saturday 31 December 2011

A spanking new year to all!


As we say goodbye to 2011 and hello to 2012 I’d just like to say thank you to everyone who has popped by my little blog this year, and I hope you’ve enjoyed reading it as much as I have writing it.

I wish you all a happy, healthy and kinky new year, and I hope that none of you spend NYE in the position the poor young lady pictured above finds herself… stuck in the corner of her lounge (why did she agree to have it made up as a classroom?), feeling every inch the naughty schoolgirl she is dressed as, miserable whilst in houses all around people celebrate and party, and painfully aware that she will only leave that boring corner when it is time for her thrashing.

I’m kidding, of course: I hope that all the naughty girls and boys reading this are thoroughly taken in hand tonight and that you get all the scoldings, corner time and spankings you deserve in 2012!

xxx

Update, 1/1/2012: I really should be careful what I wish for... I'm going to find myself in that unfortunate young lady's position this very afternoon! My silly old teacher says my "behaviour has been very poor recently" and I'm "clearly long overdue a smacked bottom." *pout*

No comments:

Post a Comment