Sunday 17 February 2013

Won!

Modest to the point of invisibility it may have been, but my little contest had entrants and so it must perforce have a winner! (There’s a word you don’t hear much, ‘perforce’).

I can announce to a waiting world that the draw was made as promised on Friday evening, using an immensely complicated and expensive supercomputer with algorithms and stuff – and absolutely not a draw system based on Doggie eating treats laid out for him – and the winner is...

...stay calm, everyone...

Timmy! Well done, young man. You get an autographed copy of Spank! 2. I hope you enjoy reading it and that it stirs all kinds of naughty feelings.

Runners-up win two copies. ;)

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Timmy. What does Doggie get for choosing the winner?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aunty,
    I can't wait to finish reading them Penny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Timmy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you enjoy reading, Timmy!

    Doggie gets a treat, Aunty :D And a cuddle, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, one last bit of Doggie-related news while I think of it... I've noticed that he doesn't snuggle into my butt any more - he's all about protecting my tummy now. :)

    ReplyDelete