Friday 8 February 2013

Blue-sky thinking and paradigms and, er, fings

My Marketing Synergy Consultant has advised me that I could do more to plug my books. Apparently, posting a photo of a cute rabbit in a one-off post and saying ‘take it or leave it, I don’t care’ isn’t the optimum way to build product awareness and create a buzz. Who knew?

Still, I’m nothing if not responsive to a PowerPoint chart and a smacked bottom, so consider me prodded into action. On with the Wonder Woman hotpants and whoosh, zoom, neeeow! to my, er, keyboard. (I span round on the spot before racing giddily to my desk, if that helps evoke a sense of dynamism).

First up on my book promotion genius master plan: the very opportunely-timed Saturday Spankings blog hop! Now, I’m not ashamed to admit that blog hops are one of those things that I have never quite understood (like trigonometry), but a bit of research and head-scratching later I think I might be able to take part and not screw it up. Yay!

It’s Saturday tomorrow so I guess we’ll soon see if I’m a champ or a chump (or a chimp)...

5 comments:

  1. I am sure you will be a champ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Joey! So not a chimp, then? Ooh-ooh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And what exactly is wrong with an uncaring bunny?

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, nuffin of course, Aunty! :D Some of my bestest friends are dispassionate wabbits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog I enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete